Since I didn’t blog yesterday I’ m going to do three posts in one. Why three if it should only be two? Well yesterday I went to a BBQ graduation party, then after I had a girls night in, and today I went hiking. So I’ve compiled pictures of all THREE events for your viewing pleasure.
I. BBQ/Graduation Party
- Dress-Ralph Lauren can be found at www.stores.ebay.com/EWA-BAZAAR
- Shoes-Anna Luz, made in Brasil, Marshall’s
- Hat-Unknown-found in my mother’s closet.
II. Girls Night IN.
- The musts of girls night.
- Hair-Henna. What I use in my hair to make it red AND to strengthen it, since a few years ago my hair was falling out in chunks due to medication, stress, and overly processed hair-color.
- Nails-I did these myself but I found the tutorial online http://www.thecraftyninja.com/fresh-fruit-nail-tutorial/
- Skin-The usual oatmeal facial. All that I do (not sure if it’s correct though haha) is just boil some water, add some oatmeal until it’s a little mushy, a little milk too and once it’s not too hot I put it on my face, let it sit there for a little while and rinse.
III. Hiking/Nature Walk
- Hiking/Waterfalls-the shoes I’m wearing aren’t for hiking. The idea was a little last minute and I had no other shoes so since they’re somewhat old I didn’t care.
- My best friend aka Peapod
- Scenic Overlook
- Getting Lost
- Walking in the middle of the road
- My bouquet that I picked on our walk back after we got lost and were a few miles away haha
- And we had a BBQ afterwards because we were really hungry haha