The weekend is over yet again. Oh it’s so sad BUT I got a lot accomplished today. I finally finished the gnomies! I didn’t get a good enough picture of the end result, which is actually good because I wanted to make a whole post dedicated to it so I can kind walk you through the whole process, just in case someone wants to repaint garden gnomes. Trust me it’s not impossible, just time consuming.
Today, I ended up getting the rest of the paint for the gnomes because we were missing a few colors. I was looking through all of my pictures and they looked so different before. I want to share some pictures of the environment I was painting in, the outfit I wore to get more colors and a little teaser of one of the gnomies. Also, we can’t forget my partner in crime who either sat next to me or under me all day.