Earrings: I made them!
I wore this to work. Also, I’m not sure if you can see the black kitten next to my feet, she’s meowing. The camera caught her mid-meow.
Let’s talk about some random things going on in Monica’s hectic life today.
1. Healthy Living Update-I am on Day 7 and am feeling awesome. I am less tired (well only by a little bit because of this stressful work week) and more energetic. I lost almost another pound as well. The scale shows EXACTLY how much you weigh, but I still round down anyway.
2. Hart of Dixie-I watched the new Hart of Dixie season premiere last night online with my mom and OMG! If you don’t want to read a spoiler skip to number 3. Does anyone else agree that Zoe does not match her new boyfriend whatsoever? I don’t know but I am really rootin’ for Wade. Even after he hurt her, I am still rootin’ for him. Team Wade right here! The reasoning is because they were only dating, and George was about to marry someone and left them at the altar because he last minute realized Zoe was for him. Why didn’t he end it when he first had feelings for her? In my opinion that’s cheating as well, not physically but mentally and emotionally. I also think that Wade is just so much more good looking. I don’t know what it is but I love that manly scruffle look. I’m weird I KNOW! My mom tells me that every day.
3. I am still having a tough time finding a new name for my blog. Nothing is really jumping out at me. Eventually I will have a new name, but I hope I still show up on people’s blogger feed. Does anyone know if my posts will still show up?
4. My lovely birthday is three days away. I’m dreading it more now that it is so close. I don’t want to be a year older than a quarter of a century. I’m going to be 26, what do you do at 26? I hope some things will change when I’m 26. Maybe I’ll have some more life changes or maybe I’ll finally be able to think of a new blog name! Check back in a year to see if anything has changed haha. Yes, I intend on blogging through many birthdays!
5. I got accepted to Lucky FABB! For those of you who don’t know what this is, it is a blogger conference in NYC hosted by Lucky Magazine. Ok, not only is this awesome because I have been reading Lucky Magazine for quite some time now but I’ve only been a contributor for a few months and started blogging for the second time back in the spring. Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive from my family, to my photographers aka friends, and my readers. All of you have no idea how much this means to me. This is such an amazing feeling! Victory Dance in progress!