I’m sure y’all have seen this recipe all over the internet. Everyone has been cooking/baking eggs in different types of vegetables and in all different ways. Well, if you’re new to this and have never seem it before, it is delicious. I’ve also done this with peppers and it’s good too, but this is my favorite. I love eggs in general, I could live off of eggs and cheese that’s how much I love both of those things.
So how do you make this lovely recipe you ask? It’s SOOOOO EASY!
- You take one avocado and two eggs.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the avocado in half and take out the pit. Be careful while cutting, I almost sliced my finger on accident lol.
- Once the oven is preheated put the two eggs in place of the pit. I think you’re technically only supposed to put the egg yolk because the egg white went all over the aluminum foil but I ate it anyway.
- Now if the avocado is tilted never fear I have a little hack! Just take a piece of bread and put it under both of the narrow ends of the avocado to keep it from falling down. Then add some cheese to the bread and on top of the avocado/egg. This way you have a little extra somethin’ when you’re done baking this.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Depending on how you like eating eggs over easy whether you like to break them or eat the yolk whole (that’s my favorite) you can break the yolk in the avocado once you’ve eaten a little bit of it and then mix it.
This recipe is so filling and really easy to make. Plus, it’s healthy which fits right into my whole kind of diet thing that I’ve got goin’ on!
Also, don’t forget to enter in the giveaway. The original post with the information about what is being given away is here and I’ve added the giveaway to this post for your convenience!