Hey everyone! I’m sure the last thing you want to read about is food after all of these Thanksgiving goodies. Trust me I know! However, the reason why I’m sharing this recipe is because come Monday I start my second challenge group. With that being said I need to have my meals in place and my healthy alternatives in place after Thanksgiving because I’m not going to lie, I splurged haha!
Thankfully for me this 21 day fix approved recipe is a free food! That’s right it doesn’t count as any containers. Of course still eat it in moderation! I usually eat this with whole wheat crackers instead of chips and that’s my healthy alternative to chips and salsa! Let’s get into the recipe shall we?
- 1 Medium Jalapeno (finely chopped, no seeds or veins)
- 2 Medium Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt/Himalayan salt
- 3 Cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 small sweet onion (finely chopped)
- Combine jalapeno, tomatoes, and salt into medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add garlic and onion. Mix well.
And voila, just like that you are finished with this delicious recipe! I hope everyone has a great weekend eating leftovers, for those of you who are my challenge group and reading this, make sure to start fresh on Monday!