I received the above products in the mail and you might’ve already seen me post about them on social media because I was THAT excited. I’m really bad at keeping secrets, can you tell? Now I have been a huge fan of Lancome for quite some time. My mom stands by their products, as do I. I think I’ve even featured my favorite Lancome skincare products on this blog, but today I want to talk about their makeup. I usually only dabble in mostly drugstore makeup, however Lancome, you’ve got me sold on these products! The foundation stick matches my skin tone P.E.R.F.E.C.T.L.Y. The concealer has great coverage, the highlighter is amazing and easy to put on, while the lip gloss (even though I’m not usually a gloss kinda gal) is something I will be keeping in my handbag at all times. As for the Mandy Lashes, they are also great. I stopped wearing falsies last year because I would wear them everyday and I ended up having an issue with my real lashes. So I had to give them a break and now instead of wearing them daily I wear them for special occasions like a party, date night, etc. Keep reading to see how I achieved the below look. Also, the full video is at the bottom of this post.
Let’s first start off with the eyes of this tutorial because that’s what I did prior to applying all of my face products in this tutorial:
- I used a Wet n Wild eye shadow pallete in a very light shimmery pink.
- I then applied my eyeliner to my lid with an Ink Liner by Elf.
- I gave my brows a little color by using a very thin brush and some eye shadow.
- Finally I added my Mandy Lashes in Natural Beauty. After these dried I added a little bit of Rimmel scandalous flex mascara. Don’t pull too hard though so you don’t rip off the falsies!
- For my foundation I used the Lancome Teint Idole Ultrawear Makeup Stick in color 90 Ivory. This makeup stick has SPF 21 (perfect for the sunny days up ahead) and it has a soft matte finish. What I do recommend when using this product is moisturize prior to using it.
- Next I used my Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear High Coverage Concealer and the color on the back reads 090 Ivory 010 Beige Porcelaine. I used this under my eyes and in a few problem areas around my face. Using a makeup sponger I used a dabbed motion to make sure I wasn’t pulling at my face, especially around the eyes.
- I then used the Ulta Matte Bronzer to give my face some definition. Make sure to blend in your bronzer correctly otherwise you’ll either have two crazy tones on your face, or you’ll look super blotchy. The old way of contouring where it was extremely noticeable is gone ladies, now it’s time to focus on a more blended and natural look.
- Moving on to the highlight. This gets applied above the bronzer in order to brighten things up a bit. I used the Lancome Click and Glow Illuminateur. This comes out of the applicator (you click it) and I personally don’t like a lot of highlight so I just gave a click and used that on my face. I then blended it.
- Last but not least, my lips! For this I used my Lancome Metallique Lip Laquer in Mirrored Nude. I’m not a huge gloss girl, but this came out so beautifully.
There ya have it folks! My newest simple makeup tutorial. Don’t forget to check out the video below, or head on over to my YouTube channel (here) to subscribe!
Or, watch on my YouTube channel here.
**Please note this is a sponsored post, however any review or opinions are all of my own. I received the Mandy Lashes at a discounted price for this review, and I received the Lancome products from Lancome and Influenster for free.