meal prepping because let’s be honest, eating a dry flavorless chicken everyday
just does not cut it, at least for me. I’m
always trying to find new ways to cook my favorite foods. Believe it or not I’m not a huge chicken and
pork fan. That’s why whenever I cook any
recipes with chicken I’m always looking for something that’s tastey, but
healthy. I found this following recipe
on the Team Beach Body website. I didn’t
think something like this existed that was 21 day fix approved. This is proof that you can really make
anything into a healthy alternative.
Alright, let’s get into this recipe!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup whole grain Panko crumbs
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 5 raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup all natural marinara sauce, no sugar added
- ¾ cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lightly coat medium baking sheet with spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper,
garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl; mix well. Transfer to plate,
- Place eggs in a shallow dish. Dip chicken breast in eggs, completely
coating, then bread crumbs; coating each evenly on all sides. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 22-26 minutes.
- Top each chicken breast evenly with sauce, mozzarella
cheese, and remaining 2 tbsp parmesan cheese.
Return to oven for 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- ½ Purple 1 Red ½ Yellow 1 Blue
**Please note, I am not a nutritionist or personal trainer. Please consult with a professional prior to doing any of the workouts on this blog. These are the workouts that I do and work for me, however if you are concerned with your form or if you are able to do these please contact your doctor. Please also check with your doctor or nutritionist if the food/recipes that I’m posting are ok for your diet.