I’ve been dying for spring to grace its presence here in NJ, but unfortunately it’s still winter. We get little teasers here and there where it gets to 45-50 degrees, but other than that it’s pretty gosh darn cold haha. The day that we took these pictures it was actually warmer out and I was feeling the whole spring vibes. At least it’s only 48 days until spring! I’ve also decided that today I’m going to share a portion of my bucket list with y’all. It’s mainly places I want to visit so far. I hope to do this before I die or it would be even better if I can do all of this before I’m 40.
Places to Visit
- Yuma/The Grand Canyon Arizona-to go ride in the sand dunes and visit the Grand Canyon.
- The Four Seasons Safari Lodge in Africa-so I can see all the elephants in a humane way
- Go to Brownstone Pancake Factory in Edgewater, NJ
- The Land of Oz in North Carolina-I’m obsessed with The Wizard of Oz and heard that this is abandoned. I hope it’s still open to the public!
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Blue Lagoon, Iceland
- Santorini, Greece and just Greece in General
- Pig Beach, Bahamas
- Yucatan, Mexico
- Le Mans, France-this car race that’s known worldwide will take a few days, but so worth it
- Australia-apparently there’s a huge car show here too that’s known worldwide
- Tokyo, Japan
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Budapest, Hungary
- Hawaii (particularly the island Oahu)
- Alaska-so I can see the Aurora Borealis
- Nashville, TN
- New Orleans, LA
Things to Do
- Get Married-halfway there already with being engaged haha
- Have a free standing bathtub
- Buy a House-I should probably put this before the free standing bathtub haha
- Have alpacas, pigs, goats, and cows. Ok, I know this isn’t really realistic because there’s a LOT of work that goes into caring for livestock buttttt I’ll settle just to know someone who has a farm that I can visit nonstop 😀
- Buy my dream cars-VW Thing and 1959 Pink Cadillac Coupe Deville
- Settle down and have a family when the fiancé and I are married and are a little more ready to be responsible for little humans.
- Find a doctor who can possibly look more into my epilepsy and see what is causing it exactly and if there is a way to take care of it. I don’t want to be on medication for the rest of my life and if there is something else causing this (basically talking about unconventional medicine here) then that would be so much better than paying so much money for just medication, let alone the doctor’s appointments and testing that goes with it.
- Buy a Chanel bag in France
- Buy a pair of Christian Louboutins
I can’t really think of anything else right this second so all I can really say is, I’ll be adding more to this list for sure. What are some things that are on your bucket list?
Shop the Post:
**Please note this site contains affiliate links.
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Walking in Memphis in High Heels // I do deClaire //The Pleated Poppy // Pumps and Pushups // Elegantly Dressed & Stylish // Elegance and Mommyhood // Posh Classy Mom // Lady in Violet // Glass of Glam